OUR KVKK POLICY
A. Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK Law”), personal data your data; VATAN TARIM LTD. STI. (“Company”) within the scope described below.
B. For What Purpose Personal Data Will Be Processed
Your personal data collected, our Company and the persons who have a business relationship with our Company providing legal and commercial security, products and services offered by our company Our business units carry out the necessary work to benefit you from the services. your liking, use of the products and services offered by our company, Customizing it according to your habits and needs and recommending it to you, and the determination and implementation of business strategies and the human resources of our Company 5 and 6 of the KVKK Law for the purposes of ensuring that the policies are carried out. It will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles.
C. To Whom The Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
Your personal data collected; Our company and those who have a business relationship with our company ensuring the legal and commercial security of persons; The products offered by our company and Our business units carry out the necessary work to benefit you from the services. to be made; Your appreciation and use of the products and services offered by our company. Customizing it according to your habits and needs and recommending it to you. and the determination and implementation of business strategies and the human resources of our Company. to our business partners, suppliers, for the purpose of ensuring the implementation of the policies, to our shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, Article 8 of the KVKK Law. Within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles and 9. can be transferred.
D. Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is processed by our Company through different channels and for different legal reasons. It is collected in order to carry out our commercial activities based on the For this legal reason Your collected personal data is the personal data specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK Law. Within the scope of data processing conditions and purposes, it can also be processed and transferred for the purposes specified in articles (B) and (C) of this text.
E. Rights of Personal Data Owners Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVKK Law
As personal data owners, you can submit your requests regarding your rights in this Clarification Text. If you forward it to our Company through the methods set out below, our Company according to the nature of the request as soon as possible and at the latest within thirty days free of charge. will finalize. However, a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this case, the fee in the tariff determined by our Company will be charged.
In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data has been processed, request information about this,
- The purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose learning that it is not used,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad, In case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data, their request the correction of personal data requesting notification to third parties to which it has been transferred,
- Processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVKK Law and other relevant laws despite the fact that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, request the deletion or destruction of personal data and requesting the notification of the transaction to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Analysis of processed data exclusively through automated systems Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by means of
- Damage due to unlawful processing of personal data has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage.